During the Council Meeting on 25 June, Councillors unanimously approved the Revised Council Plan 2017-21 and Budget 2018-19.
This Council Plan and Budget are the first to deliver on the Boroondara Community Plan – our 10-year roadmap for how we will work with our residents to achieve the community’s priorities.
Significant construction projects in the Budget 2018-19 include:
- $58 million to redevelop the Kew Recreation Centre, to be completed in 2021-22
- $7.7 million to redevelop the Balwyn Community Centre, to be completed in 2018-19
- $7.97 million to redevelop the Ashburton Seniors Centre, scheduled to be completed in 2019-20
- $7.01 million for a new community centre for Camberwell, to be completed 2019-20, and
- $10.65 million for improved facilities for a range of needed, local services in Canterbury to be completed in 2020-21
See our newly adopted Revised Council Plan 2017-21 and Budget 2018-19.