Our online payment system will not be available to customers from 6pm on Friday 9 February to 10am Saturday 10 February while we make a system upgrade.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience and have tried to minimise disruption for customers by timing this over the weekend. Some alternative options are shown below.
What is affected:
During this time, you will not be able to:
- Pay online for building and planning permits, parking fines, Council invoices, business registrations, animal fines, or rates.
What is not affected:
You will still be able to:
- Pay a library fine by logging in to your library account
- Book tickets to, and pay for, events
- Phone Council during office hours or send an email any time.
Alternative payment channels:
- You can pay Council invoices and rates online at www.postbillpay.com.au or by calling Post Billpay on 131 816
- You may pay an infringement by calling SecurePay on 1300 722 151