Some of our systems will not be available to customers between 10pm Friday 22 February and 6am Saturday 23 February while we make a system upgrade.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience and have tried to minimise disruption for customers by timing this over the weekend. Some alternative options are shown below.
What is affected
Between 10pm and 6am, you may not be able to:
- Pay online for building and planning permits, parking fines, Council invoices, business registrations, animal fines or rates.
- Book a hard waste collection online
- Renew or apply for a Disabled Parking Permit online
- Check the status of planning permit applications
- Book a function at Kew Traffic School
- Enrol your children in the Boroondara Kindergarten Central Enrolment Scheme (BKCES).
What is not affected
You will still be able to:
- Pay a library fine by logging in to your library account
- Book tickets to, and pay for, events.
Alternative payment channels
- You can pay Council invoices and rates online at www.postbillpay.com.au or by calling Post Billpay on 131 816
- You may pay an infringement by calling SecurePay on 1300 722 151