Some of our systems will not be available from 5pm on Friday 14 June until 3pm Sunday 16 June while we make a system upgrade.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience and have tried to minimise disruption to you by timing this over the weekend. Some alternative options are shown below.
What is affected
During this time, you will not be able to:
- pay online for building and planning permits, parking fines, Council invoices, business registrations, animal fines or rates
- book a function at Kew Traffic School
- enrol your children in the Boroondara Kindergarten Central Enrolment Scheme (BKCES).
What is not affected
You will still be able to:
- pay a library fine by logging in to your library account
- book tickets to, and pay for, events
- send an email any time.
Alternative payment channels
- You can pay Council invoices and rates online at www.postbillpay.com.au or by calling Post Billpay on 131 816
- You may pay an infringement by calling SecurePay on 1300 722 151
- To make a payment in person, the customer service counter at Kew Library, corner Cotham Road and Civic Drive, is open on Saturday from 10am and 5pm.