Some of our systems will not be available to customers from 7:00pm on Friday 24 November to no later than 9:00am on Saturday 25 November, while we upgrade a server.
What is affected:
During this time, you will not be able to:
- Pay online for building and planning permits, parking fines, Council invoices, business registrations, animal fines, or rates
- Use the online planning permit register
- Use some of our online forms:
- Hard waste or green waste collection
- Residents Parking Permit application
- Disabled Parking Permit renewals
- Animal registration application.
What is not affected:
You will still be able to:
- Make payments in person
- Pay a library fine by logging in to your library account
- Book tickets to, and pay for, events
- Phone Council during office hours or send an email any time.
Alternative payment channels:
- You can pay Council invoices and rates online at www.postbillpay.com.au or by calling Post Billpay on 131 816
- You may pay an infringement by calling SecurePay on 1300 722 151
- To make a payment in person, the customer service counter at Kew Library, corner Cotham Road and Civic Drive, is open on Saturday: 10am-5pm