The neighbourhood houses and community centres in Boroondara are providing support to our community during this challenging time in a number of ways.
Residents who need help with shopping, errands or social connection can contact the following neighbourhood houses and community centres:
- Bowen Street Community Centre: Call 03 9889 0791 or email [email protected]
- Canterbury Neighbourhood Centre: Call 03 98304214 or email [email protected]
- Hawthorn Community House: Call 03 9819 2629 or email [email protected]
- Kew Neighbourhood Learning Centre: Call 03 9853 3126 or email [email protected]
- Surrey Hills Neighbourhood Centre: Email [email protected]
- Trentwood at the Hub: Call 03 9006 6590 or email [email protected].
Additional support and resources
Kew Neighbourhood Learning Centre: The Spare Chair Café is open for takeaway and operating a meal delivery service in Kew. You can ‘pay it forward’ by purchasing a meal or coffee for someone in need. For more information call 0478 746 546.
Ashburton Community Centre: If you need assistance with online and technical support, you can call Ashburton Community Centre’s Tech Helpline Monday to Friday between 9am to 3pm. It’s free for members of all neighbourhood houses in Boroondara or a $10 annual membership fee for non-members. For more information call 1300 939 333.