Some of our systems will not be available from 6pm to midnight on Friday 9 November while we make a systems upgrade.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience and have tried to minimise disruption by timing this outage over the weekend. Some alternative options are shown below.
What is affected
During this time, you will not be able to:
- pay online for building and planning permits, parking fines, Council invoices, business registrations, animal fines or rates
- book a hard waste collection online
- renew or apply for a Disabled Parking Permit online
- check the status of planning permit applications
- book a function at Kew Traffic School
- enrol your children in the Boroondara Kindergarten Central Enrolment Scheme (BKCES).
What is not affected
You will still be able to:
- pay a library fine by logging in to your library account
- book tickets and pay for events
- send an email any time.
Alternative payment channels
- You can pay Council invoices and rates online at www.postbillpay.com.au or by calling Post Billpay on 131 816
- You may pay an infringement by calling SecurePay on 1300 722 151
- To make a payment in person, the customer service counter at Kew Library, corner Cotham Road and Civic Drive, is open:
- Saturday: 10am-5pm