Expressions of Interest are open for Boroondara community members to join Council’s Library Services Advisory Committee.
To join the Library Advisory Committee, community members should:
- have a passion for library services
- live, work, study or visit Boroondara
- have relevant skills and experience
- be able to meet quarterly for about 2 hours.
If you’re interested in being on the committee, take a look at the Library Advisory Committee terms of Reference and complete the nomination form (nominations are now closed).
Nominations are due to Kate Brewster, Manager Community Information and Libraries by Friday 17 March and can be sent by:
- email Kate Brewster
- mail to Boroondara Library Service, Private Bag 1, Camberwell 3124.
Contact Kate Brewster on email Kate Brewster or 9278 4673 for more information.