Expand your networks and explore the benefits of not-for-profit and business partnerships at our special networking event on Thursday 17 May.
Felicity Green, David Christie and Shima Ibuki will discuss the benefits of aligning purpose, values and brand for businesses and not-for-profit organisations.
The panel discussion will be followed by a ‘speed-networking’ session facilitated by Brett De Hoedt, founder of Hootville Communications.
This is a fantastic opportunity for community groups and businesses to expand their networks and create meaningful partnerships.
- Date: Thursday 17 May 2018
- Time: 6pm to 8.30pm
- Where: Chandelier Room, Hawthorn Arts Centre, 360 Burwood Road, Hawthorn.
This event is free, but registrations are essential.
Meet our panel
- David Christie is the co-CEO of Bakers Delight. With 700 stores around the world, Bakers Delight has a long history of partnering with community organisations.
- Felicity Green leads the Melbourne team at Spark Strategy, a consulting firm that helps not-for-profits, government agencies and corporates increase their social impact.
- Shima Ibuki has been managing the Surrey Hills Neighbourhood Centre since 2013. During this time she has helped create many partnerships to support the centre’s activities.