From staging street festivals to helping victims of domestic violence, our Triennial Operational Grants support and celebrate our community.
These grants provide funding for the operating and program costs associated with the delivery of services, celebrations and events in the City of Boroondara.
Not-for-profit community organisations and groups can apply for our 2023–26 Triennial Operating Grants under 4 streams:
- Creative Community – available to community organisations to engage Boroondara residents in arts and cultural experiences
- Sustainable Community – available to community organisations to foster sustainable living and a healthy natural environment in Boroondara
- Healthy Community – available to community organisations to support programs that promote safety, good health and wellbeing of individuals, families and community groups
- Vibrant Retail Precincts – available to trader associations to support the delivery of community-based events, festivals and initiatives that increase the vibrancy and functionality of Boroondara retail precincts.
Recent Triennial Operational Grants have helped fund dozens of community-building initiatives in Boroondara, including:
- the Glenferrie Festival and Auto Classico car show
- Christmas carols in parks staged by local community organisations and churches
- supporting the Kew Philharmonic Society, Surrey Hills Music Festival and Camberwell Chorale
- assisting domestic violence victims through the You Matter project
- supporting the Salvation Army Camberwell and Boroondara Community Outreach to provide a free lunch program for vulnerable residents
- aiding the Yarra Riverkeeper Association’s ‘rewilding’ work
- helping expand the Men’s Shed program.
Applications close at 11:59 pm on Sunday 20 November.
Visit our Triennial Operational Grants page to find out more and to apply.