Have you heard about the Over 55s section on our website? It features activities, services and information for staying healthy and happy in Boroondara.
On the site you can create tailored searches for activities that suit your lifestyle, including creative courses, exercise classes, opportunities to socialise and outings in the community.
There’s over 700 events and activities on offer in Boroondara this autumn, including:
- Hone your green thumb and join the Kew Garden Club where you can learn tips and tricks from interesting speakers.
- Join a regular cycling group and hit the road with U3A Hawthorn.
- Improve your technology skills and learn how to get the most from your phone, computer or tablet with a free session at Bowen Street Community Centre.
- Stay active and meet new people by joining the walking group at Boroondara Sports Complex.
- Enjoy live music and dancing every Monday at BASSCare’s Marwal Centre.