Register your overseas immunisation records

Have you, or someone in your family, had immunisations overseas? We can help you to get the details on to the Australian Immunisation Register.

You can easily register the details on our website, at a time and place convenient to you. Simply ensure you have the overseas immunisation records and your Medicare card (if you have one), before you start.

Once the information is registered you will be able to request a current Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Immunisation Register, which may be required for childcare, primary school, university or travel.

No Jab, No Play

The Victorian Government’s No Jab, No Play legislation aims to reduce the risk of vaccine-preventable diseases through boosting immunisation rates. It’s vital that immunisation records are kept up to date, as incomplete records impact services you may be receiving, such as the child care subsidy and other Centrelink benefits.

More information

For more information please: