In light of announcements made by the Victorian Government around easing of restrictions, a number of our facilities have reopened and are offering modified services.
These are some of our facilities that have recently opened (density limits apply):
- Boroondara Youth Hub
- Boroondara Recycling and Waste Centre
- All indoor leisure and sporting facilities (up to 150 people indoors, for larger facilities 25 per cent capacity)
- Libraries (up to 150 people, with a group limit of 20)
- Neighbourhood houses and community centres (up to 150 people indoors, with group limit of 20)
- Arts and culture (limited services available).
For a full update of current facilities and services visit Changes to Council services and facilities due to COVID-19.
A reminder to stay safe by washing your hands regularly, coughing and sneezing into your elbow, and keeping at least 1.5 metres from others.
Due to greater foot traffic in our parks and gardens as restrictions ease, public waste bin collections have increased to twice a day on weekends. Help keep these spaces clean by ensuring you pick up after yourselves.
The Department of Health and Human Services is the best source of official information about COVID-19.