We have received funding under the Victorian Government’s Working for Victoria program (WFV).
The $500 million WFV initiative is helping Victorian jobseekers find work and employers find workers. This includes people who have lost their jobs and businesses who need workers due to the impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are recruiting for a number of roles, offered on a full or part-time basis, and for a maximum term of six months. These roles will contribute across a range of areas including public safety and amenity, arts programs, leisure and local economy, business and community groups.
All applications will be accepted via Sidekicker — the State Government’s WFV recruitment platform.
How to register and apply
To register and apply you will need to:
- Select ‘Register now’ to register with the Working for Victoria recruitment platform.
- To set up your profile you will need to include employment history (previous three roles), select the types of work categories you are interested in and select your preferred job location.
- Once you have registered and created your profile, you can apply for any positions of interest.
For further assistance on setting up your profile or to find out about free training that is available visit Register to find job and training opportunities.
If you are interested in any of the positions below, please ensure you select a relevant job category and location (Camberwell) on the Working for Victoria recruitment platform to be notified once they are posted.
Please note that we will not be accepting applications for these roles outside the above process.
WFV positions available at City of Boroondara:
- HR Officer
- Placemaking Implementation Officer
- Kew Depot Recycling Centre Attendant
- Horticultural Officers
- Local & Family History Librarian
- Library Shelvers (part time)
- Library Officers (part time)
- Sport Development Officer
- Arts Cultural Development Officer