The Kew Recreation Centre will undergo a major redevelopment commencing in 2020. The new state-of-the-art centre will provide a wide range of health and wellbeing facilities for the community.
- Kew Recreation Centre - Proposed Design - Parking and Transport (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Kew Recreation Centre - Proposed Design - Floor Plan (PDF, 2 MB)
- Kew Recreation Centre - Proposed Design - Site Plan (PDF, 2.4 MB)
The proposed design was informed by the initial community consultation, in which we asked the community what was important to them and what they would like to see in the new centre. For more information about the initial consultation results, see our New Kew Recreation Centre page.
Your feedback is important
You are invited to provide your feedback about the proposed designs until Sunday 13 October. Your feedback will help us shape the final design.
We will run 3 drop-in sessions at Kew Recreation Centre where you will be able to view the plans, discuss them and provide feedback. If you would like to attend, please register for one of the following sessions:
- Saturday 14 September: 10am to 11.30am
- Wednesday 18 September: 2pm to 3.30pm
- Wednesday 18 September: 6pm to 7.30pm.
Have your say
You can also have your say:
- by visiting Kew Recreation Centre between Monday 2 September and Sunday 13 October 2019 to view the plans and provide feedback via an e-kiosk
- by completing the online survey.
The results of this consultation will help shape the final design, which will be ready to view later in the year.
Construction is proposed to commence mid-2020.
For more information, please contact Hannah Martin on 9278 4646 or at [email protected].