Due to its age and condition, the playground within Greythorn Park is scheduled for design and replacement in the 2018-19 financial year.
The scope of work for this existing playground includes:
- new playground design and layout
- replacement of play equipment (due to its age and condition)
- upgrade of shade structures (where required)
- improved accessibility
- social and imaginary play opportunities
- new garden bed planting
- retention of existing trees
- potential introduction of a theme reflective of the parks ‘wildlife’ sanctuary history.
Help us redesign the playground
We want to hear your ideas to inform the design of this new playground.
- Fill in our quick online survey
- For a hard copy of the survey, please email Environment and Sustainable Living at [email protected] or phone 9278 4060.
- Or come along to the on-site consultation session to have your say:
- Location: Greythorn Park Playground
- Date: Thursday 20 September 2018
- Time: 3.45pm - 5.30pm
Consultation closes 5pm on Monday 24 September 2018.
|4-24 September 2018||Community Consultation|
|February 2019||Concept Design and community update|
|By end of financial year 2018-19||Construction Design Documentation and tender|
|Financial year 2019-20||Contract award and construction|
Email [email protected] or phone 9278 4060.