The City of Boroondara Municipal-Wide Heritage Gap Study: Volume 7 - Glen Iris presents the findings and recommendations from the heritage assessment of Glen Iris and includes citations for the nominated individual heritage properties and precincts.
We are seeking your feedback on the draft study.
Submit your feedback
Any feedback on the draft study must be made in writing by Monday 3 June 2019
You can lodge your feedback the following ways:
- Using the online form
- Mail: Boroondara City Council, Strategic Planning Department, Draft Glen Iris Heritage Gap Study, Private Bag 1, CAMBERWELL VIC 3124.
Please carefully read the privacy statement before completing the online form.
Council officers will review the feedback received and prepare a report for consideration by the Urban Planning Special Committee (UPSC). The UPSC will decide whether to:
- adopt the draft Glen Iris Heritage Gap Study
- commence the formal planning scheme amendment process to apply the Heritage Overlay to all or some of the properties identified in the draft study
- defer consideration of the draft Glen Iris Heritage Gap Study until further work is undertaken
- abandon the draft Glen Iris Heritage Gap Study and not proceed to a planning scheme amendment.
The report is likely to be considered by the UPSC in late 2019.
For more information contact Mikaela Carter, Strategic Planner:
- Phone: 9278 4973
- Email: [email protected]
The Glen Iris Gap Study is Volume 7 of the Municipal Wide Heritage Gap Study.