We're seeking community feedback on the draft landscape concept plans (PDF, 5.94 MB) for stages 5 and 7 of the Camberwell Sports Ground Concept Master Plan.
The key elements of stage 5 are:
- upgrading the internal access road from Trumper Street, including five parking bays
- providing a single sided rebound wall
- incorporating shade trees, seating for tennis viewing, picnic tables, an outdoor exercise station and a barbeque
- completing the circuit path around the oval edge.
The key elements of stage 7 are:
- upgrading the main pavilion picnic area and retaining the bluestone terraces
- integrating the sites at 408-412 Camberwell Road into the sports ground while maintaining the visual open space
- improving the landscape presentation of the main pavilion to Camberwell Road and Seymour Grove
- upgrading and extending the existing carpark.
Your feedback is important
We encourage you to provide feedback on the draft landscape concept plans (PDF, 5.94 MB) by Monday 11 June 2018 via:
- Email: [email protected]
- Post: Environment and Sustainable Living, City of Boroondara, Private Bag 1, Camberwell VIC 3124
- In person: at an on-site public engagement session on Monday 4 June 2018, anytime from 4.30pm to 6.30pm at the Camberwell Sports Ground Main Pavilion. Enter via the main entrance off the carpark.
Feedback will be used to guide further design development. The proposed works are scheduled for implementation in 2018-2020.
For further information or to request a hard copy of the plans, please contact Caroline Martin on 9278 4060.