Amendment C306 proposes to implement the recommendations of the Kew East and Mont Albert Heritage Gap Study to include 10 individual heritage places and 3 heritage precincts in the Heritage Overlay to the Boroondara Planning Scheme.
The amendment is currently open for exhibition. You now have the opportunity to provide feedback to Council on the proposed changes.
Submit your feedback
Submissions must be made in writing and received by Friday 3 May 2019.
You can lodge a submission the following ways:
- online form
- Mail: Boroondara City Council, Strategic Planning Department, Amendment C306, Private Bag 1, CAMBERWELL VIC 3124
Please note that all submissions will be treated as public documents and may be viewed by third parties. Please carefully read the privacy statement before completing the online form.
Once the public exhibition process is complete, Council officers will review all submissions received and prepare a report for consideration by the Urban Planning Special Committee (UPSC).
The UPSC will decide whether to:
- Make changes to the amendment in response to submissions
- Seek appointment of an independent Panel and refer any submissions to the Panel for consideration
- Recommend adoption of the amendment by Council, if there are no submissions or all submissions have been resolved
- Abandon the amendment.
The report is likely to be considered by the UPSC in July 2019.
For more information about the amendment:
- visit the Department of Environment, Land Water and Planning website
- view a hard copy of all the amendment and supporting information at the City of Boroondara Planning Counter at 8 Inglesby Road, Camberwell.
The Kew East and Mont Albert Heritage Gap Study is part of the Municipal Wide Heritage Gap Study.