Amendment C305boro proposes to implement the recommendations of the Methodist Ladies’ College Heritage Citation by introducing the Heritage Overlay HO795 on a permanent basis to the following buildings and elements within Methodist Ladies’ College.
The amendment is currently open for exhibition. You now have the opportunity to provide feedback to Council on the proposed changes.
Submit your feedback
Submissions must be made in writing and received by Friday 5 April 2019.
Submissions should be made online using the online submission form.
Submissions can also be mailed to: Amendment C305boro, Strategic Planning Department, City of Boroondara, Private Bag 1, Camberwell VIC 3124
Once the public exhibition process is complete, Council officers will review all submissions received and prepare a report for consideration by the Urban Planning Special Committee (UPSC).
The UPSC will decide whether to:
- make changes to the amendment in response to submissions.
- seek appointment of an independent Panel and refer any submissions to the Panel for consideration.
- recommend adoption of the amendment by Council, if there are no submissions or all submissions have been resolved, or
- abandon the amendment.
The report is likely to be considered by the UPSC in late 2019.
For more information:
- visit the Department of Environment, Land Water and Planning website.
- view a hard copy of all the amendment and supporting information at the City of Boroondara Planning Counter at 8 Inglesby Road, Camberwell.