Amendment C294 proposes to implement the recommendations of the Kew Heritage Gap Study to include 20 individual heritage places, nine heritage precincts and six precinct extensions in the Heritage Overlay on a permanent basis to the Boroondara Planning Scheme.
The amendment is currently open for exhibition. You now have the opportunity to provide feedback to Council on the proposed changes.
Submit your feedback
Submissions must be made in writing and received by Monday 25 March 2019.
You can lodge a submission the following ways:
- Online form
- Mail: Boroondara City Council, Strategic Planning Department, Amendment C294, Private Bag 1, CAMBERWELL VIC 3124.
Once the public exhibition process is complete, Council officers will review all submissions received and prepare a report for consideration by the UPSC.
The UPSC will decide whether to:
- Make changes to the amendment in response to submissions.
- Seek appointment of an independent Panel and refer any submissions to the Panel for consideration.
- Recommend adoption of the amendment by Council, if there are no submissions or all submissions have been resolved, or
- Abandon the amendment.
The report is likely to be considered by the UPSC in mid-2019.
To find out more:
- Visit the Department of Environment, Land Water and Planning website
- View a hard copy of all the amendment and supporting information at the City of Boroondara Planning Counter, 8 Inglesby Road, Camberwell.
The Kew Heritage Gap Study is part of the Municipal Wide Heritage Gap Study.