Amendment C284 proposes to implement the recommendations of the Hawthorn Heritage Gap Study to include 14 individual heritage places, seven heritage precincts and four precinct extension in the Heritage Overlay on a permanent basis to the Boroondara Planning Scheme.
The amendment is currently on public exhibition. You now have the opportunity to provide feedback to Council on the proposed changes.
Submit your feedback
Submissions must be made in writing and received by Tuesday 12 March 2019.
- Submissions should be made online using the online submission form.
- Submissions can also be mailed to: Amendment C284, Strategic Planning Department, City of Boroondara, Private Bag 1, Camberwell VIC 3124.
Once the public exhibition process is complete, Council officers will review all submissions received and prepare a report for consideration by the Urban Planning Special Committee (UPSC).
The UPSC will decide whether to:
- make changes to the amendment in response to submissions
- seek appointment of an independent Panel and refer any submissions to the Panel for consideration
- recommend adoption of the amendment by Council, if there are no submissions or all submissions have been resolved, or
- abandon the amendment.
The report is likely to be considered by the UPSC in June 2019.
To find out more:
- Visit the Department of Environment, Land Water and Planning website
- View a hard copy of all the amendment and supporting information at the City of Boroondara Planning Counter, 8 Inglesby Road, Camberwell.
The Hawthorn Heritage gap study is part of the Municipal Wide Heritage Gap Study.