The following terms and conditions apply to City of Boroondara's Urban Design Awards 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- Late entries will not be accepted unless prior arrangements are made with the project team.
- All nomination materials must be submitted electronically, unless alternative arrangements are made with the project team.
- The jury may choose not to present an award in any or all categories as it sees appropriate.
- Commendations may be awarded in all categories as seen fit by the jury.
- All projects should be compliant with relevant planning legislation and permit requirements.
- Any material provided with nominations may be used by the City of Boroondara for promotional purposes. Nomination of projects absolves COB from any liability relating to confidentiality or intellectual property matters that may arise in the future.
- Boroondara reserves the right to retain and publish any images or material submitted with the nominations as it sees fit. Any material submitted will not be returned unless requested upon nominating.
- Applicants may be required to submit further material where necessary to aid the jury in its assessment of the entries.
- All entries will be displayed in a Council hall on the awards presentation night. Winning and commended entries will be marked. Only entrants are invited to the awards presentation ceremony and exhibition. Winning entries will be published on Council’s website and other social media outlets.
- By nominating a project, the applicant agrees to all terms and conditions listed.