By submitting an award nomination, applicants agree to the awards’ terms and conditions.
All entered projects are required to have been completed in the last two years (i.e. between 2016 and 2018).
Nominated projects should have demonstrated a level of positive engagement with all stakeholders, in particular, Council and the local community, and a willingness to work cooperatively with involved parties to achieve the best outcome for the immediate streetscape and broader context.
All nominations are to be made via the online form located on the Urban Design Awards page on the Boroondara website.
All nominations should include the following information as indicated on the nomination form:
- Applicants’ contact details (phone and email)
- Project details including project name and street address, site location and approximate date of completion.
- Project owners and/or partners details including contact details (phone and email)
- A brief overview of the project and reasons for nomination.
- High resolution images including one ‘hero shot’ for publication along with other supporting images of the completed project. Preferably, images should be in JPEG format and higher than 3,500 pixels wide.
- Architectural drawings including floor plans, elevations, cross-sections, landscape plans, materials schedule and photomontages/3D modelling, if available. This material and the images can be provided in a drop box or other shared file link if it exceeds 10 MB in file size.
- Projects can be entered into multiple categories if applicable, but a separate nomination must be made for each category.