Contact Cr Wegman
Why did you want to become a councillor?
It's a case of what you put into something, you get out of it. Being a councillor offers the opportunity to support the community on a high level with a say on budgets and the Council Plan, and to also help individuals in our community with smaller scale problems.
How long have you lived in Boroondara?
35 years: 10 in Burwood and 25 in Camberwell.
What do you love about Boroondara?
The people, the surrounds and amenity, and the general feel of the place – 'the vibe'. Camberwell Junction is just a great place to hang around.
- Australian Psychological Society
- Market Research Society of Australia
- Audit Committee
- Management Performance Review Committee
- Citizen and Young Citizen of the Year Advisory Group
- Junction Skate and BMX Park Advisory Group (JSBPAG)
- Marketplace Development Fund (MDF)
- Boroondara Community Strengthening Grants Assessment Panel
Hobbies and interests
Not much time for hobbies when you're a Councillor.