Foundation Boroondara is an independent strategic community philanthropist and an incorporated not-for-profit organisation.
Our mission is to build a more caring, connected community committed to social inclusion.
Our vision is to enhance and strengthen our community by working together to encourage understanding, participation, belonging and well being.
As a community advocate we:
- commission social research
- initiate local projects/studies
- identify needs/gaps
- collect and collate data
- advocate on behalf of the community.
As a community champion we:
- champion new ideas
- undertake pilot programs
- collaborate and partner with community agencies
- trial new approaches.
As a community connector we facilitate events and distribute funds to support:
- individuals/groups experiencing social isolation
- talented students experiencing disadvantage
- kindergarten fees for low income families
- forums/discussion on social issues impacting on the community
- host events with a social inclusion focus.
For more information: