You can practice speaking English in a group with the help of a qualified tutor. It is a great opportunity to improve your conversational English and meet new people.
Regular sessions are held at all City of Boroondara Library branches libraries between February and November. You can come to as many sessions as you like.
The English Conversation Club is free and no bookings are required.
Contact Information and Community Development Librarian, Ozge Sevindik-Alkan:
- 2pm to 3pm, Thursdays (13 February to 27 November)
- 2pm to 3pm, Thursdays (6 February to 27 November)
No sessions during school holidays
- 2pm to 3pm, Mondays (3 February to 24 November)
- 2pm to 3pm, Wednesdays (5 February to 26 November)
- 2pm to 3pm, Fridays (7 February to 28 November)