2013 sessions and dates
Free sessions, limited places so bookings are essential.
iPads (sold out)
What can an iPad do?
- Thursday 23 May, 6:30pm at Hawthorn
Learn how to access library eBooks on your eReader or app device.
- Wednesday 1 May, 6:30pm at Balwyn
- Friday 17 May, 2pm at Camberwell
- Tuesday 25 June, 2pm at Camberwell
- Tuesday 2 July, 2pm at Kew
- Wednesday 3 July, 6:30pm at Balwyn
- Thursday 15 August, 6:30pm at Hawthorn
Please note: library eBooks are not compatible with Kindles.
No bookings required for eBooks sessions.
Learn how to find reputable health information online
- Thursday 13 June, 6:30pm at Kew
What's the big deal about Twitter?
- Thursday 27 June, 6:30pm at Hawthorn
What is Android and what does it do?
- Wednesday 17 July, 2pm at Balwyn
All sessions are free, however bookings are essential.
Bookings will be made available a month prior to each session.
Book at: http://boroondaralibraryevents.eventbrite.com.au/
For more information, call 9278 4666
Keep up to date with events at the library via our blogs, e-newsletter, Facebook and Twitter.